Research and Development Projects
“PROTOTIPO DE CONVERTIDOR A/D DE ALTA VELOCIDAD (150MSPS) Y PRECISIÓN (12 BITS) CON AUTO-CALIBRACIÓN ENDURECIDO CONTRA RADIACIÓN”
HIGH SPEED (150 MSPS), HIGH ACCURACY (12 bits), RADIATION-HARDENED A/D CONVERTER WITH AUTOCALIBRATION
Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER) with the aim of promoting technological development, innovation and quality research.
HIGH-SPEED, HIGH-ACCURACY AND RADIATION-HARDENED (RAD-HARD) ANALOG-TO-DIGITAL CONVERTER (ADC) IN CMOS (COMPLEMENTARY METAL-OXIDE SEMICONDUCTOR) TECHNOLOGY
The company’s activity currently focuses on the development of state-of-the-art products for aerospace, defense and industrial systems, and, in particular, mixed-signal applications for unmanaged uses in extreme non-constant environment conditions.
2SE’s technology is based on research & development activities and an in-depth knowledge of microelectronic circuit design. Our main technological capabilities are:
- Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs): focusing on the research, design and production of high precision high-speed converters for high-reliability applications.
- Digital-Analog Converters (DACs): focusing on high precision high-speed converters.
- Analog-front-end (AFE + ADC): analog signal acquisition systems and A/D conversion for communication applications.
- Microcontrollers: acquisition systems with on-chip ADCs/DACs and signal processing.
- Communication interfaces: SPIs, LVDS ports, etc.
- High performance analog and mixed signal (AMS) components, including a wide variety of devices such as voltage generators, regulators, current generators, bandgaps, buffers, comparators, instrumentation amplifiers, etc.
2SE is a fabless company with extensive experience in CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) technologies from leading global semiconductor foundries like TSMC, UMC, ST, Tower Jazz, AMS and XFAB.
The company specializes in providing high-speed high precision solutions in the technology nodes most widely employed in mixed-signal applications for the aerospace industry (90nm, 130nm, 180nm and 350nm), with emphasis on the design of radiation hardened devices.